Article on Publisher's Weekly website about the CIA finally officialy responding to Ron Suskind's book The Way of the World.
Date: Aug 22, Author unlisted
- CIA "likely devotes a negligible amount of resources to tracking anti-agency books"
- CIA last year (2007) responded to two books
- "Legacy of Ashes" by Weiner
- "Sabotage", by Scarborough
- a 'CIA representative' talked to PW, who said:
- CIA has a rule against commenting on books
- "made an exception . . . because "the allegations were so egregious""
- "no further action will be taken"